December 16, 2006





CIMI Reunion and Graduation

Well, I am now officially an English teacher. Yipee!! I passed!! Now that I am done being responsible and going to school, I am going to go and play. Tomorrow we are leaving to go into the jungle and find some leeches and tigers. It should be pretty amazing. Today, we went on a border run to get another tourist visa for Thailand. So I spent all day taking a bus and then a boat to Burma, where I spent ten minutes standing in a barbed-wire area. It was an interesing expeience, not really something I would call enjoyable though. However, I now have 8,700 stamps in my passport to show for it.
Last week, I actually got to see Rachel and Kelly, brief as it was. We took a picture to prove that we did honestly see each other in Thailand. Yeah CIMI!!!!

No comments: