March 17, 2009


I know that I have been pretty awful about blogging, but yesterday I started writing in a journal again. Hopefully that will inspire me to start writing again. However, I am writing right now because I am screaming from the rooftops that I got into nursing school. Yes, I was accepted to OHSU's accelerated program. That's right. I will be a registered nurse in a year and a half!!!! I seriously am so excited right now that I might start crying.

4 comments:

Jake said...

I have one thing to say: Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have your work cut out for you, but we are sure you will shine. We are very proud of you, Rachel.

Arielita said...

so what happened to the writing?

Rachel said...

it's funny, it turns out that working 60+ hours a week tends to interfere with writing for fun. somehow, sleeping just seems so much more important.