So this is a sign stating that it is illegal to sell things on the street. Right below the sign is a vendor selling pirated DVDs. I heard that there is some sort of crack down on pirated DVDs going on. To be honest, I have a few in my apartment so I hope they don't come and raid me. Some of the DVDs are of such poor quality that they won't even play. I would hate to go to jail over a stupid movie that I couldn't even watch.
Today I was at work for 12 hours because we had to go to some meeting to hear information that I already knew. What was my reward? A whopper. I didn't eat it....
1 comment:
I saw a news clip last week about "Freegans". they are like vegens but dumpster dive for free stuff and try to live completely off of societies waste. It just reminded me of you gals and the orchid. It hasn't killed you yet right?
Post a Comment